love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Let's Play Dress-Up

Photobucket
Shake it, Senorita

Over the weekend, I wore a pale, floral dress from Forever 21 to a friends house for a barbecue. I styled it up with a denim vest and lace-up shoes, and, the first thing my friend said when she found out where I got it was, "That doesn't look like it's from Forever 21." It was ironic because another friend of mine and I had been talking about the very same thing the day before!

Forever 21 has a bad rep for selling cheap or overly trendy clothes, but I feel like it's easy to find pretty, higher quality items there. All you have to do is keep one thing in mind: Does this look like it came from Forever 21? If it does, toss it. That brings me to the items in today's post... all three of these maxi's are from Forever 21, but I feel like they speak more to my personal style than to the store itself. Kinda boho, kinda grungy, and just a smidge silly (check the oversized ruffle on the white dress). Just like me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment