love, serenissima

WDYWT?

Photobucket
New Look jacket, Old Navy cardigan, H&M leggings, Target Kaden boots

I know I don't do regular outfit posts (shame on me! I'm a terrible fashion blogger!), but that's because I don't really get dressed every day. My job is a casual one, and I'm just not one of those people who's going to get dressed up to sit around and take pretty pictures in my house. But I made an exception to my own rule today, just because I like this outfit SO much. It's comfortable as all heck but still at least a little quirky, which I enjoy. And hopefully, as the weather warms up, I can get my wardrobe together and bring you guys some more blogworthy looks. Scouts honor.

I have on my favorite cardigan, an extra large, cocoon-shaped thing from Old Navy that I bought for two dollars, some H&M leggings, and these Target boots. You all already know about this New Look jacket. I am officially obsessed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment