love, serenissima

Take 1, Take 2

Photobucket
Muu Baa jacket, Forever 21 plaid shirt, Forever 21 jeans, Bass Oxfords

I did another post on who wore a certain item better here, but this post is a little different because it's about me versus me! In last week's Brand New Monday, I showed off my newest, corduroy-trimmed Forever 21 plaid shirt. As I predicted, it took just a few days for me to put the shirt into heavy rotation, starting with dinner and drinks with the BFF Friday night. I paired it with these Forever 21 jeans, my Muu Baa leather jacket, and my Bass oxfords.

I then was the epitome of a lazy blogger the next day and threw it on again to run my usual Saturday morning errands, along with a pair of black skinnies, cardigan, and Converse sneakers. The effect was completely different; the wide-legged jeans and leather jacket definitely jazzed up the shirt for a night out, while it's tried and true intentions as a relaxed, casual shirt were out in all their glory on Saturday. Everyone should own a piece this versatile in their closet.

Which way do you like it better?

Photobucket
Banana Republic coat, Forever 21 cardigan, Forever 21 plaid shirt, Old Navy jeans, Converse sneakers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The BFF:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment