love, serenissima

It's TEE SHIRT TIME!

As we all know, I love me some Forever 21. Well, they recently got an even bigger space in my heart with the launch of a Jersey Shore themed collection yesterday! I am absolutely addicted to the smash show on MTV, especially due to their quirky catchphrases, so imagine the sheer, epic awesomeness of one of my favorite brands plastering said phrases across clothing; it's like the best of both worlds! Featuring famous slogans like G.T.L., which stands for 'Gym. Tanning. Laundry.,' and Pauly D's ever popular 'T-Shirt Time,' these tees and tanks are definitely going to be super fun and super cheesy this summer... kind of like the show itself.

Photobucket
Jersey Shore Situation Tee, $14.80

Photobucket
Jersey Shore Slashed Snookie Tank, $13.80

Photobucket
Jersey Shore T-Shirt Time Tank, $13.80

Photobucket
Jersey Shore GTL Tank, $13.80

And just in case you missed it:



All I can say is, I need a shirt that says my favorite Pauly D slogan of all: BUGRERS FOR THE BOYS, BURGERS FOR THE BOYS!

Gotta love it.

2 comments:

  1. ah ah oh hell no...unbelievable...are people really gonna buy these things? I'm sorry girl, can't agree with ya on this one. But def cant disagree that these kids 15 minutes is even close to being up yet!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww really? i agree that the ones with the faces are a bit much, but i HAVE to get my hands on that 'T-Shirt Time' tank top!

    ReplyDelete