love, serenissima

And I Want My Pink Shirt Back!

Photobucket

We all know I am a Jeffrey Campbell junkie; I own five pairs of his shoes and they are some of the comfiest, sexiest items I own. So you can best believe I FLIPPED when I heard he was coming out with his first line of handbags. He released the promotional images a couple of weeks ago on his site and, let me tell you, they are gorgeous. Named 'Girls We Hated In High School,' the line is primarily made of fringe, denim, and leather, and is described on his website as being 'for the girl who tried to drown you at summer camp. For that crazy chick that used to make out with all of your crushes. For that one time that she wrote a love letter to the big man on campus and signed it with your name. For every single time she talked trash about you to the football team. But most of all, for high school NO NAMES everywhere we give to you GIRLS WE HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL– bags by JC.'

I was more Regina George than Cady (Catty!) Heron in high school, and there's no word yet on when these bad boys are dropping, but I'm still scooping up some of these bags when they come out. At least I never stole anyone's boyfriend, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. dying over this shoot! I kinda wanna be this girl for a few days..ehh or maybe just trade closets with her! sweet blue lipstick!
    so did you enter my giveaway, or just commenting on that ring- I got it at Charlotte Russe back in the day, when it was the largest ring in the store. I thought I had scored the motherload of all cocktail rings, turns out they were just going to get bigger and bigger eventually! :)
    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete