love, serenissima

10.23.10

It took me three tries to see Paranormal Activity 2. The first time, it was full of juvenile delinquents and a fight broke out. Seriously. It was like Street Fighter in there. The second time, three girls behind me were cackling so loud I could barely hear the movie. (And isn't it always the ones screaming 'Shut up!' at people that are only whispering who are the loudest?) I walked out before an hour was up. The last time was the charm, but, by then, I had the first half hour of the movie memorized. Plus, the theater was packed and it's just not quite the same being scared in an auditorium full of a hundred people. Netflix, here I come.

It was chilly, so I wore my new leather jacket, white tee from the Gap, ripped jeans from Forever 21 and patent Doc Martens. I also got new glasses so look for a post on that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment