love, serenissima

Brand New Monday

Photobucket
Who Can Resist A Sale?

I'm not really a fan of The Gap. I think their clothes can be overpriced and on the bland side, but maybe that will change as I grow older and my taste level matures? (Although my first thought it not bloody likely.) I do have a GapCard that I mostly use to buy shoes and accessories from Piperlime, but when I received an email telling me I could get 30% off of purchases until 10/2, I decided to give Gap another try. I'll give you a follow-up post detailing what I ended up buying, but here are a few of the items I've got my eye on for the moment.

Striped V-neck T, $26
Photobucket

Skinny Cargo Shorts, $20
Photobucket

Tie-Back Ballet Flats, $40
Photobucket

Bow-Back Ballet Flats, $50
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment