love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Ikea Hemnes Dresser

Photobucket
I took another excursion to Ikea in Brooklyn this past Saturday, to buy a dresser that I desperately needed and have had my eye on for months. The HEMNES 3 Drawer Chest came in a bunch of different colors, and I went with the red because I'm trying to have some semblance of the theme in my room (something like this). The dresser is currently $150, down from $200 last year, and seems like it will be a worthwhile purchase as it's three feet tall, four feet wide, and made out of solid pine. Hopefully it'll last me years and fit a TON of stuff.

By the way, I might have to rename this blog Sartorial Home and Garden, with all of the home goods I've been eyeing recently... I really want to focus on getting my life apartment in order, so I've been window- and online-shopping for furnishings and art for my place more than anything else these days. I mean, it's been months now and I'm still living out of garbage bags and cardboard boxes. Not cool. Hopefully I can bring you guys more Brand New Mondays of items like these as my apartment fully comes together, complete with pics of the finished product! Have a productive Monday. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment