love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Those Shoes Are Mine, Betch!

Still nothing new... but if I only had the funds to spare! I haven't been on Solestruck in awhile, but the last time I swung by there, I fell in love with a couple of pairs of Jeffrey Campbells. I DEFINITELY don't have $400 for shoes right now, though. Do any of you want to give me an end-of-summer present? (I'm a size 11 and I'll love you forever.)

Jeffrey Campbell Zealous, $165
Photobucket

Jeffrey Campbell Benched, $190
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and in case you were wondering about the post title... click here.

1 comment:

  1. wahh I'm in love.. jeffrey campbell shoes just rock.. I wish I could have them all!
    the last ones, with the hole in them are insanely cool!
    I'm throwing a giveaway! on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?
    take care!

    ReplyDelete