love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Target Pure Energy Dress

Photobucket

You all know well of my love for Forever 21, but Target (or Tarjayy, dahling) is way up there on my list of clutch stores, too. This floral dress that I bought on my last trip home to Washington, D.C. is the perfect example of why. The print is a cartoonish floral that looks hand drawn on, and the mid-thigh grazing length could be prettily dressed up with high wedges and funky jewelry.

It could also be dressed down with a pair of Chucks and a cool, structured jacket (I can so see me rocking that look this summer), or even to work with bright-colored flats and a cardigan or blazer. It's jersey material and wrap style make it easily flattering on most body types, and it even gives my six foot frame a nice little nip in at the waist. It's a great little dress, made even MORE great by the price: a whopping $18.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment