love, serenissima

Happy Friday

Photobucket
via LA From L.A.'s Blog

Isn't she adorable? I totally want to rob this idea for a photo.

*Sidenote: You guys have probably been wondering where I've been all week; no, I wasn't kidnapped by aliens or anything nearly as exciting as that. Instead, I woke up Monday morning to see that my computer cable had neatly snapped off. So this entire week, I was without any kind of capabilities on the interwebs.

I ordered a new cable off of Amazon with next-day shipping, but after three days passed and I still hadn't received it, I entered into a Mexican standoff with UPS when they claimed my package simply disappeared into thin air. Yeah, right. After a bunch of very strongly worded phone calls, I finally located it in some random apartment in my building. And when I say random, I mean random. The UPS guy may as well have took it home with him, if he was going to just drop it off anywhere.

Anyways.

I'm back! And I have lots of fun stuff to share with you guys this week... plus, Sartorial Me turned one year old this past Saturday! It's been an amazing year, and I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys, my wonderful readers. So THANK YOU! And be on the lookout for another giveaway soon, in honor of my blogoversary (yes, I just made that up).

Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment