love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: It's A Celebration, Bitches

Photobucket

A couple of weeks ago my good friend Will turned 24 (eek! Can anybody say mid-twenties?) and I wore head-to-toe new clothes to his party, at a hip downtown hotel bar. We've known each other since we were 13 years old, so I had to go all out for the birthday celebrating our foray into adulthood.

The sparkly shorts were recommended for me by my mom, and when they arrived, I realized just how well she knew me: sparkles, hot pants, and a velvet bow? I was all in. I bought them at the Gap but, sadly, they no longer carry them. They are amazing! I paired them with tights and my trusty Kenneth Cole boots, because it was FREEZING, along with a floral tunic from Target on top, tucked in and cinched up in the back to look like a shirt. It seems like a bit of an over the top combination, but I love the way it turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The party was soooo much fun. The dj was dope and the drinks were cheap AND strong, plus it wasn't too crowded so I was actually able to dance the night away. It was the Saturday that time changed, however, so I looked up and before I knew it, it was 4am. The night just flew by... I can't wait for Spring and Summer to arrive so I can have more nights like this with my friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that outfit is so cute! the shorts are amazing <3 and it looks like you had lots of fun (:

    ReplyDelete