love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Forever 21 Plaid

Photobucket

I know my Brand New Monday's have been a little late recently, but it's not my fault- darn UPS has been delivering my packages super late on Monday evenings recently, as opposed to during the day like they used to. If I had known they were going to switch it up on me, I would have started off with brand New Tuesdays. But, oh well. On to the new!

This week's hot off the presses garment is another one from Forever 21. I've just been loving them recently, haven't I? This otherwise ordinary plaid shirt caught my eye because of its most unusual detailing: it features cordoruoy on the collar and sleeves. I'm a recent convert to the cord fan club, and, I must say, this plaid is only increasing my obsession. Too bad we're heading into warmer weather, where cords would probably make me burst spontaneously into flame. But it was on sale for only $6 (six bucks!) so bursting into flames might be worth it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment