love, serenissima

Frugal Friday: 30 for 30, Week 1

Happy New Year! I do hope everyone is having a happy and healthy holiday season, and as we welcome to 2011, I bring you January's Frugal Friday challenge: 30 for 30! I recently discovered Kendi's blog, and on it she has this awesome challenge called 30 for 30, where, not only do you not shop for one month, you pick 30 items from your closet and you wear ONLY those 30 items for the next month. That includes shoes, accessories, coats, handbags- the whole nine yards. This is going to be really, really difficult for me, as I've been known to go months without repeating outfits or washing clothes. It hasn't been unheard of for me to wash five loads of laundry at a time when I finally get through my entire wardrobe, so this is going to be really hard for me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment