love, serenissima

Freebie Friday: Filigree Ball Long Pendant

Photobucket

Super huge congratulations to Yvonne of Ask Coach Yvonne on her winning the lace maxi skirt! (Her life coach blog is fab, by the way, so if any of you get the chance to check it out, please do.) The last item of the Freebie Friday series is the Asos Filigree Ball Long Pendant. This dainty, embellished golden globe on a long chain is a lovely addition to any outfit, and sure to turn heads at your holiday parties this season.

Last chance: new readers can enter yourselves by following me with Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin and commenting with your email address on this post, and any one of the awesome 45 people that already follow me (LOVE YOU GUYS!) can feel free to enter with a comment and email address here as well. Please make sure you remember to leave your email, as I pick the winner with Randomizer and they only have two hours to reply before I pick another winner. The last day to enter is Wednesday, December 22, and the winner shall be posted on Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays and good luck, everybody!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Can't wait to get the skirt. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jekickstar@gmail.com I want it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute necklace, hope I win!
    (I'm already a follower via gfc)
    Fingers crossed!

    ssecondskin@hotmail.com
    http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like the perfect way to spruce an outfit and I love the detail in the ball. llewis201@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win! Awesome giveaway! :)

    jaclyndianeday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveeee the give-away!! <3 <3
    cocoheartsfashion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower, and that necklace is gorgeous! aewilzn at etczone.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love long necklaces!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time ;) following on GFC..
    xo Carlina
    allergictovanilla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this necklace!! hope i win!!
    beriqueen1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete