love, serenissima

Exact Replica

Photobucket
Anonymous blogger

Photobucket
ASOS Bow Tie Neck Swing Dress, $48

I saved the first picture off somebody's style blog months ago... I liked everything about the look. So when I saw that dress on ASOS my heart stopped. It's even styled the same way (if you click the link you can see more pictures), with over-the-knee gray socks and black boots. This shopping fast is getting harder every moment of every day, I tell you.

P.S. Can I just say I adore ASOS? Their clothes are, for the most part, affordable and well made, plus every purchase has free shipping. Definitely my kind of online retailer. The only downside is it's located in Europe, so items can take awhile to get to you if you're stateside. They happen to have an excellent return, exchange, and refund policy however... one that my most loyal readers will benefit from soon! So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment