love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Katherine Leather Engineer Boots

Photobucket
Katherine Leather Boot, $50

I own quite a few pairs of boots, but outside of my patent Doc Martens, I don't have any in black. Once I saw these boots on the Target website, I flipped. They're amazing! They come in tan, black, and brown and are made out of genuine leather with a rubber sole. (My picture kind of sucks, but the quality really is very good.) They are also almost identical to this Frye pair, which are more than five times their price at $318. Target has always been a one stop shop for me, but I am really liking them for their shoes recently. These oxfords are great, and I was also checking these ankle booties out. They have a perfect rating and a perfect price tag: $23.

The Frye pair:

Photobucket

1 comment: