love, serenissima

The Costumer

Photobucket
Halloween 2006 - Gangsta Grill

Photobucket
Halloween 2007 - The Raven

Photobucket
Halloween 2008 - Urban Cowgirl

As you can see, I've been making my own costumes for Halloween for a few years now; I feel when you put your mind to it, you can come up with some really fun and creative ideas. For some reason I have zero pictures from last years Halloween even though I know I took some... I was a genie, complete with a golden lamp supplied by Ricky's. My housemate has been to India so I wore her clothes for a super authentic look. I'm talking harem pants, beweled scarves, bandeau tops- the whole nine. It has yet to decided what I'm going to be this year, and, because of my Frugal Friday challenge, there's no being lazy and buying anything. I already own a gray tutu and black and white striped tall socks, so I was thinking of doing some kind of goth ballerina, like this, or a circus performer, like that. I do have plans to hit up some Halloween parties and perhaps even do yoga (I've recently started Bikram) in costume, so I need to come up with something ASAP. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. those costumes are HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHALMFAO! Urban Cowgirl indeed....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete