love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kaden Tall Buckle Boots

Photobucket

About a month ago, I saw these boots on Jaclyn Day, and thought they looked pretty fantastic. I've never bought shoes from Target before but have long been a fan of their Mossimo line and the boots were only $39.99, so I decided to give it a try.

They're great! While they aren't real leather, they're an extremely good-looking pair of boots, which I wouldn't look at twice if I didn't already know they were vegan-friendly. The quality is apparent, and the fit is amazing. I have skinny legs so lots of boots tend to sag on me or outright refuse to stay up, but these have an adjustable buckle along the top as well as a zipper up the back.

Photobucket

To buy these bad boys, click here.

2 comments:

  1. do they fit your calves fine?
    i have big calves and im not sure on whether they will fit or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do! my calves are small so boots always fall down on me, but these are pretty wide and theyre outfitted with a buckle so they fit the gamut of leg sizes... you should def give them a try

    ReplyDelete