love, serenissima




This was a fun look to put together. The weather this past weekend was so unpredictable, I had to be ready for whatever at a moments notice: rain, hail, meteor shower (okay maybe not the last one, but you get my drift). And while that may mean raincoats and ponchos for some, to me it means LAYERS! 
 
I layered up in a t-shirt, plaid button-up, and hooded sweater. As the day wore on it heated up, so the button-up ended up tied around my waist. I love the juxtaposition between the print on the pants, the plaid, and the flash of green socks- look closely, do you see them? It was a little extreme for Disney’s Magic Kingdom and I got plenty of looks from Mom’s in leggings, but dahwell- I kind of can’t wait to be the crazily dressed mom at the PTA meeting! 

love, serenissima

No comments:

Post a Comment