love, serenissima

Is It Fall Yet?

Photobucket
Urban Belle

I'm not the biggest fan of Autumn, as I prefer my mornings and evenings warm as opposed to chilly (I never know how to dress for a mixture of cool mornings, warm afternoons, and cold nights), but this editorial by Elle France may have single-handedly changed my mind about this most schizophrenic of seasons.

Titled 'Swinging Classiques,' it describes Fall thusly: 'Intense colors, perfect shapes, leather sublime and beautiful accessories underline a chic, big, sexy, arty mix of Autumn. The fun shots you see here definitely made good on that description, with wonderful imagery depicting a city girl outfitted to the nines in the seasons biggest trends. I also appreciated the use of accessories in this spread to showcase how the right boot or bag in an autumnal color palette (oranges, reds, and browns) can really brighten up an outfit... they even included a 'Special Accessories' section at the end.

C'est magnifique.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
images via because im addicted

To view the full editorial, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment