love, serenissima

Say Yes To The Dress

With The Royal Wedding fast approaching, I've been bingeing on all things old, new, borrowed, and blue recently. The Style channel and Oxygen Network have been helping me out with Say Yes To The Dress marathons, and don't even get me started on the kinds of programs they've been showing on The Food Network. I've got weddings on the brain. So I don't have a Brand New Monday post for you guys today, because, instead of taking pictures, I have been looking at wedding photos all morning.

Why, you might ask, have I been hit by wedding fever so hard and so suddenly? I have no idea. I could have cared less about Kate Middleton until the OFFICIAL WEDDING COUNTDOWN began. Maybe my own biological clock is ticking? (I'm 23. Don't judge me.) When I came across these lovely little gems, however, I remembered exactly why I love to look at wedding photography.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Forgive me? I knew you'd understand. This is a match made in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I've discussed it with other women and obsessing over cute wedding photos is completely normal. LOVE them. I'm not sure that I'll be up during the Will & Kate nups but I'll leave you with MOAR WEDDING FOTOS via a wedding tumblr I'm obsessed with:

    http://fuckyeahweddingideas.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete