love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Divine Rights Of Denim Wide Leg Jeans

Photobucket

So I bought a pair of these jeans from Forever 21 and I am in love. As a diehard skinny jean girl, I've been eyeing the wide-legged trend with caution for a few months now, unsure of whether or not I could really pull them off. But when these bad boys came in the mail, I tried them on and was instantly smitten.

They're comfortable in a totally different way than a pair of second skin denim, but the structure of this particular pair doesn't let them veer off into slouchy, boyfriend jean territory. (I think it's something in the cut of the pant, and the long, straight line of the inseam. They even came pre-creased!) The only question is should I go up another size? Like I said, they fit different from the rockstar jeggings I'm used to, so I'm not quite sure if the fit is perfect- YET.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. loving your hair and tattoo in this pic<3 and still loving your blog.

    kisses.

    laurenjeanskinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete