love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: Vero Moda Dress

Photobucket

Doth your eyes deceive you? Nope, these pictures are sideways because, unfortunately, this new Vero Moda dress I bought from ASOS photographs like crap! Although it's a lovely shade of gold, a flattering shift cut, and a shiny, fun fabric, every picture I take comes out looking overly shiny and shapeless. *Sad face* I PROMISE this dress is gorgeous in person... wait til I style it up a little (and buy a better camera).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HEYAAA!!
    how you been? :p
    Just thought I'd check up on ya blog seeing as I'm following your fine self hahahha!!
    The colour of that dress is gorgeous!!!
    you look really nice in it :)

    Keep up the good work on your blog by the way :p xxx

    ReplyDelete