love, serenissima

Should Auld Acquaintence Be Forgot

Photobucket

As the week draws to a close, the end of 2010 ticks closer as well. In honor of this most auspicious holiday dedicated to dressing up in sequins and feathers and bows, my friends and I have been out shopping for suitable New Years Eve (NYE) attire. Because, apparently, none of us were aware until three days before the year ended that it was ending. Go figure. (And please excuse my scratchy, dusty face in these pictures... it was a long day.)

Photobucket
Um... NO.

My bff and I hit up Macy's to see what we could see. While my NYE plans are currently up in the air, she's headed to Atlantic City to celebrate with friends in a timeshare, Jersey-Shore style. So, of course, the first dress we picked up was short, tight, and zebra-striped. We decided against it. After that, it was pretty much an all-you-can-try-on buffet as we raided the juniors department.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also tried on this one, which looked hideous on me:

Photobucket

But fantastic on her!

Photobucket

THE WINNER!!!!!!! And my personal dress search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment