love, serenissima

Lisa, It's Your Birthday

Photobucket

I had a great birthday! It was a Tuesday so I had work, which went well, and afterwards I had dinner and drinks with a few friends. The bartender at the place we went, Libation, was totally cool and gave me all of my drinks for free once he found out that it was my birthday! Which you know equalled fun, fun, fun for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My birthday look was inspired by the suit Carrie Bradshaw wore when she married big in the first Sex and the City movie. I wore a sculpted, fitted blazer by Zac Posen for Target with my thrifted Zara dress and lovely new BCBG heels. I'm really not a brown person but these golden and black tones looked awesome together.

Photobucket
Anoa and I... I look terrible but this is an excellent picture of her.

Photobucket
Jess

Photobucket
Amanda

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy!

I think I had some Lisa Simpson hair going on, too:

Photobucket

Lisa, it's your birthday... Happy Birthday, Lisa!

2 comments:

  1. and what kind of person doesn't mention the best birthday singing vmail EVER?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! <3


    http://yasemin-d-l.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete