love, serenissima

Brand New Monday: ASOS Velvet Panel Leggings

Photobucket

These leggings are pure perfection. I've been eyeing them ever since I wrote this post on velvet, as I'm not exactly a velvet wearer and they had an interesting blend of textures. When they dropped down to a modest $17 from $45, I was sold. Plus they kind of reminded me of Tron with their panelling (which I am SUPER stoked about, for the record). I've actually worn them already, so look for a post about that soon, and don't mind my socks in the pictures; these were taken after a LONG weekend in Washington, D.C. for Thanksgiving. Of which I hope everybody had a happy holiday!

Photobucket
The back

Photobucket
The front

Note: If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway: Freebie Friday: Muu Baa Leather Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment