love, serenissima

Ankle Boots and Applebee's

Photobucket

This past weekend, me and the bff had an awesome excursion to one of our favorite places- Applebee's! A lot of people sleep on A-bee's, but the food is good and cheap, and the drinks are strong. You can't lose. We headed out to Bay Plaza, in the Bronx, and I had a drink called a Tokyo for the very first time. It's like a Long Island Ice Tea, only stronger and green. (That's the exact way the waitress sold it to me, by the way. She had me at 'strong' and 'green.')

Jess looked pretty fantastic in jeans, Jordan III's, and a sculpted jacket from Old Navy. She is the queen of mixing street style with more contemporary looks, and the girl loves to throw in a trend with tried and true pieces like her plaid shirts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got dressed in about eight seconds flat and wanted to be warm and comfortable. It was one of the first honestly cold nights of the fall season, so I went with jeans, a white tee, and a strong shouldered jacket. The jacket was about $12 from H&M, and those bottoms would be my new favorites: jeggings from Old Navy.

I'm trying to work the ankle boots I have on into my wardrobe, since I've had them for about three years and can't ever seem to wear them appropriately. My legs are skinny and ankle boots make me look 12 years old. :-/ I like how this turned out, though... positively Rebel Without A Cause.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last look:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment